Another w-body lover.

kuwaitliberation

She has this motorcycle. I was diggin the bike and then looked carefully. In the garage, there is a 2002 GTP:

newbike.jpg

She said it has 85,000 miles on it. When I asked her about it, I said "Just by looking at that picture let me guess, it is a 2002 Grand Prix GT" I got pretty close!

I told her about this site. We'll see if she runs over here.

Oh, and the bike:

My new bike "That Bad Boy" as in "I'm gonna take That Bad Boy for a ride!"

2003 Fat Boy (only 1450 miles at purchase!), lowered with new wheels, seat, backrest, headlamps, windshield, etc. etc.... I'm in LOVE!

i can just picture on older fat indian looking guy riding that :lol:

She is 45 and she is fuckkking HOT! Bikini wearin for sure (she looks soooooo good in them).

There is a whole bunch of MILFs that hang out with them. :drool:

I hope she doesn't come on here now... She'd kill me

This is her and her best friend. She is on the right.

[attachment deleted by admin] Removed to free up storage space.

Lucky bastige...

They really are beautiful ladies. She gets her braces off in two weeks. Her best friend is 40. We raise them right here. Beautiful women running all over the place round here. I would swear they were both in their late 20's early 30's at oldest!

Lucky bastige...

They really are beautiful ladies. She gets her braces off in two weeks. Her best friend is 40. We raise them right here. Beautiful women running all over the place round here. I would swear they were both in their late 20's early 30's at oldest!

GET ME PHONE NUMBERS! :mrgreen:

Lucky bastige...

GET ME PHONE NUMBERS! :mrgreen:

He doesn't care what age, either. Betty White would be alright by him, I'd bet. :lol: :lol: