nice w-body

rell504

i guess you haven't been here too long "rell504" you better have thick skin because these guys are going to dis the hell outta this post. we have been down this road before. they are not fans of anything out of the norn like this when it comes to W-bodies. personally i like it but wait you will see, lmao.... good luck.

:puke:

I've said it in your past threads, gonna say it again in this one... who in their right mind does that to ANY car, letalone a w-body?!?!?!

If you ask me this "donk" craze started when someone got "donked" over the head with a crow bar, how else would someone get the idea to put $20,000 rims on a $2,000 car?

Rims that size, even with the biggest breaks you could put on a w-body, the thing would still take a mile to stop, unless it hit a pot hole, then it would stop pretty quick :lol:

When are you gonna learn that no one here wants to see this blasphemy?

Jamie

I love too see w-bodys trick to something different

Thats not different ... thats just trying to be like every dumass out there who doesnt comprehend the concept of physics. Wheel Diameter vs Gen1-1.5 brakes (hell any standard sized brakes).

The only thing about that is I would love to see that idiot have to slam his brakes on in an emergency and watch him plow into the back of someone killing them.

Stay in school kiddies.

at least it's clean, and doesn't have any "OMG 24's!!!!!!!"stickers and 3 different styles of fender port holes.

But those wheels are ugly.

I hate when people take picture of their cars with the hose water bucket and wet pavement under it after a wash... DRIVE THE CAR SOMEWHERE DRY THEN PHOTOGRAPH THE CAR !!!!

ooh damn SUV anyone lol. i would never put rims that big on my cutlass. It rides perfectly smooth without all of that. Besides the wheels and ride height it looks nice

I bet he prolly spent more on the rim/tire package than he did on the car.... and the sad part is the rims dont look good and neither does the car...

I bet he prolly spent more on the rim/tire package than he did on the car.... and the sad part is the rims dont look good and neither does the car...

lol i know that the price paid for the wheels was more than what i payed for my car :rolleyes: