Went to the j/y today. 56K, beware!

kuwaitliberation

I have just got to say... I HATE YOU.

Of all the junkyards around here... I found ONE GP coupe.

They did have a couple cuttys though. I didn't think to take pix.

That first GP looks identical to the one I just snagged a practically mint front valance off of. :mrgreen: The valance was black, so I imagine it was replaced at some point.

I know Im coming in late, but the "Teal CS", was it a sedan, and was the pass. fender in good shape? If so, can you get me a shipped price quote to MN 55119? I REALLY need one and cannot find one here..

Ugh! I so wish there were yards like that around here... thats what happens when you live in the rust belt.

Here it's not uncommon to see 2-3 year old vehicles with rust on them. Granted most of them are imports and a good percentage Korean but still. =X

Also one has to consider that these cars are starting to get old. One major repair is all it takes to turn a good car into a good parts car. 94-95 vehicles with no problems, average milage, in relative good condition are only worth $1500-2000 ... my head gasket problem is $2200 with labour and parts. Unless you want to do it yourself... it's going no where but the recycling bin.

I try and do everything myself because I cannot afford the labor, and cannot afford a new car. But when the time comes, it's going to be a Bonneville GXP.

I can't put my new bumper cover on until I get a new, rust free fender.

A hood, 2 fenders and a bumper cover are about $1000 here.

I have no idea why so high when you can get a pickup fender for $30-70 and a 93' CS fender still chimes in at over $200 here.

That and with it being an aftermarket part be sure to have fitment issues with gaps.