GrandPrix34

>From: Grandprix93gtp@aol.com

>To: demsumracing@hotmail.com

>Subject: about your "super/turbo charger"

>Date: Wed, 25 Jun 2003 02:11:34 EDT

>

>hey bro, i want to see some vid, pics of installiong/usage, plus a dyno...i

>WILL BUY your thing if you can convince me of those 15% gains. For about a

>couple of buxs more i can buy myself this >HREF="http://www.electricsupercharger.com">http://www.electricsupercharger.com

> they have vids and pics and even DYNO charts so if you can give me wat i

>ask im all yours PLUS i will put a huge decal and and body promotions for

>you

<b>Response</b>

go to my partners streetfreakzperformance.com

http://streetfreakzperformance.com/turbo.htm

Although I wouldn't want one as my only "turbo" it would work good to put in the air intake pipe to feed the turbo/supercharger already boosted air. If they weren't so expensive I would get the twin setup and put it before the M90 on the GTP.

a total waste of money... just like ram air on a L67... (let the flames begin)... i admit it does help you get colder air... and that does make more power... but the ram air effect of it is useless on a car with a blower... your not gonna ram air into the motor any faster than the blower will compress it... so the "ram" effect is not there... but the cold air does help alot... less KR

I gotta have one! NO! Two! So I can be boosted. And later, add NAWS!!!!!

8)

Good for at least 300-450 hp! Add some Tanabe stickers and a wing, another 40-50 hp!!!!!! I'll have the fastest leaf blower powered Cutlass on the block!!!!! Wow-wee!

Watta load of crap :roll:

You can by those at any boat store for $30 bucks.. There actually called boat turbos i think... I dont know about boats but i gave it a shot and it did NOT a damn thing.. Lucky i just returned it..

-Chris

hmm, leaf blower, the electric leaf blower that my company owns has alot of power!!! you hold on to it with 1 hand and turn it on i blows your hand back!! hmm... hmm.... i have an idea coming on!!! hehehee, not on my phantom though, ill rig something up, how hard is it to put the battery in the trunk? anyone know? difficult?

how hard is it to put the battery in the trunk? anyone know? difficult?

It's actually pretty easy. You just have to run cables from where the battery currently plugs in to the trunk.

how do you get them to the trunk, through the firewall? i cant get a wire through the firewall for the life of me!!!! there is like a plastic wall in the engine bay and then the metal one down by the pedals, any easier way to get the wires to the trunk?, there is a power line coming through the firewall from my amp, but its not as big as the wires that connect to the battery

There is a rubber plug just to the left of where the steering column goes through the firewall. It's big enough you can slit a "X" in it and push your wire through. It was plenty big enough for my 4-gauge wire.

2000 hrs hmm sounds like a leafblower from hell oh wait you get more time usage out of a leafblower.Hell phantom ya might just put them out of biz with a mod leafblower.

haha check THIS sh*t out:

http://www.toro.com/home/yardtools/blowervacs/51591.html

what does that other one sell for? 350 bucks? i doubt that one has a 215 mph wind speed!!!! not bad for 80 bucks if you ask me!!! i say if someone is actually gonna buy the 350 window fan, they should go for this instead, 80 bucks, plus 100 bucks worth of materials for the filter, various piping and connctors, and some wires and crap to get the battery to the trunk for more room, youve got a hell of a 'supercharged' engine for 180 bucks!!! well, compared to 350...

the one i have at my company has only 140 mph air force, but that one only costs 40 bucks!!