Cutlass is on the road again!

Monkton

So I registered and got my Cutlass inspected. It actually passed first time through. Told me I need to put in a new right front upper tie rod and and that I have a gas leak somewhere. They said the leak was only slight, right now, but it needs to be addressed at some point soon. I got the tie rod, and we are changing the fuel filter, I believe it's still the stock one, so that could be the source of my engine woes. Right now until everything gets fixed I use it around town to go to work etc, no long trips. It can't handle long trips, I tried haha. So yeah I'm pretty pumped. Hopefully once it's running correctly I can begin the modding. I plan on doing paintwork on the rest of the car that's not red, now that I've practiced on the Mirage. Also hopefully lower it and put some rims and call it a day. So yeah, I'm happy.

congrats bout time you roll an olds

Tell me about it. But not full time. I plan on using the Cutlass in the winter while the Mirage gets a turbo setup. Just a fun project me and my friend want to try. So the plan is to have the Mirage as a fast daily driver for summer, and have the Cutlass as a nice car when I go out with my friends or girlfriend. But obviously having the Cutlass be nice is far away right now haha