ADDED some Videos

GrandPrix34

i just added some video clips to my NEW homepage...here's the link!

http://www.geocities.com/grandprix93gtp/interest.htm

in order to watch these vids, you have to right click and select "save as" or something like that...they are WMV format but freaking GEOCITIES does not recognize that format so they are renamed under .MPG extension. For those who know wat i am talking about, let me know wat you think! For those who have no clue wat i just said, just ask those who know wat i am talking about...heehee :D

fucking GEOCITIES and their DATA TRANSFER LIMIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!

grrrr.....

anyone know any other free provider wit higher Data Transfer limit? Would someone want to host me for free? :D grrr.......... :evil:

Sounds good to me.I thought you was going to go for a hundred mph 80s cool.Are you going to put some tips on your exhaust? Those flowmasters sound like my strait pipes.

i stopped at 80 and stopped filming also cuz i saw a sheriff's car. Turns out he lives there, no one was inside the car, just the mere thought of seeing the car wit the lightbar on the roof sent my heart straight up my throat! :shock:

for tips i was thinking of getting Camaro style squared tips, but i was also looking at some dual round tips.