Throttle Body Question for 2.8 and 3.1

89oldscutlass

I think I read some threads in here about throttle body mods,my questions are about some people talking about enlarging their OEM throttle body theirselves and doing a throttle body bypass for more hp.I wanna know how to do it if you guys know how to.I read you gain 6hp just by doing the throttle body bypass whether its true or not who knows.Thanks guys

The Throttle Body Bypass for our cars yields absolutely no gain. About the only thing you gain is peace of mind knowing that you have removed one possible place for coolant to leak. It also makes it easier to remove the TB for future cleanings and such.

Thanks whiskey.I looked at and i think im going to do the bypass.The rubber part of my hoses was replaced when I had the heads done and intake reworked.My brother is a mechanic and has his own buisness but he doesnt get into v6 performance upgrades.He got a kick out of me redoing my heads and intake.