Z34 Hood

L67LuminaEuro

I was looking at the hood of my Euro 3.1 Sedan and got to thinking about the Z hood. I like how it would look on my sedan. So since i was insanely bored i took off the underhood mat and there they are. The hood support ( hood frame whatever its called) has the two big cut outs and two screw locations. The is same for both drivers and pass side. I can get dollies and rollers from the Eastwood company to bend the lips of the hood when i cut out the vents. My questions this is this a decent way about doing this mod compared to finding a Z hood? For now im going to cut the hood and put the vents in.

I didn't know there were places on regular Lumina hoods where the vents could be. I would try to find a hood first instead of cutting.

Hey all thanks for replies. I just need to find another hood like you all say for obvious reasons. Though id ask. Its weird how the hoods on regular luminas have the stamped inner structure ready for vents. Anyway back to work tomorrow. I hate my job. Got to clean house then work on Impala. Later all until i work on the Lumina to show its progress off. Late all.

I know a place where you can get an aftermarket hood for $175.

Thats pretty damn cheap for an aftermarket hood! Id jump on that! I think I paid $240 for mine and that was with a discount!