New Fog lights FTMFW!

CSI_MuNkY

I CAN SEE!! at night I mean...

last weekend I replaced my fog lights with Blazer Tech 2200s. Some of you may remember me posting about them when I got them at the end of 06.

I ended up wiring them on their own harness and switch, so they can be on when the high beams are on. But that wasn't my only reasoning. The lights that were on there before appear to also be blazer techs, just really old. The mounting and wiring on them was a hack job, one side had bullet connectors, the other side was spliced together and wrapped in electrical tape, the mounts were the same as the new ones, but they bent them and added to them. The side with the bullet connectors worked fine, but on the side that I had to splice to, I couldn't find any good wire. I cut 6" of wire back and it was all corroded, so I capped off the wires and installed the harness that came with the lights.

Last night I finally got around to parking in front of a brick wall to aim them, now that they are aimed, holy shit, I can see!

Here is the kit I bought for those of you that don't remember;

CIMG1664.jpg

When you look directly at the lights, they look white, but strangely enough at night when they are lighting up the road, they do have a yellowish ting to them.

Here they are on the car, I will try to get pics tonight of my new view...

CIMG2107.jpg

Jamie