Hey can someone from the US forward a shipment for me to Canada?

Daggar

The front bumper stripes from my Z34. Oddly I have to buy the left from vintageparts.org and the right from gmpartsdirect.com.. Anyway since I live in Canada gmpartsdirect won't ship to me. Is anyone willing to let me ship my order to them and then can send it to me via regular post to Canada? Let me know plz. I need these to finish the repair job after the accident. it's getting painted this summer.

Regards

Daggar

Tony, ship it UPS Ground to Canada. MUCH cheaper.

We still get raped on border charges.. USPS is the way to go!

x2, I only buy stuff on eBay if the seller ships USPS

mark it as a gift, doesnt that make it a lot cheaper, something about not taxing it?

Doesn't always work as I've heard from a few friends. They will still charge a brokerage fee on it sometimes...

Tony, ship it UPS Ground to Canada. MUCH cheaper.

We still get raped on border charges.. USPS is the way to go!

Oh, I totally agree. I only ship USPS to Canadia, it's soooo much cheaper. But, if Tony is shipping via his uncle's Fedex account at no cost to himself, he should do it ground to save money.

Yea the last UPS shipment I got included a 45.00 brokerage and handling fee. Compared to the post offices 5 buck handling fee... I'll probably order around the beginning of next month so I'll get your info by then, Thanks allot for offering to help =)