Everyone Please Read....

MP95GP

For those who know me, I am a member of ClubGP. I just posted this over there, so would you guys please read this and let me know what you think:

I thought about it the other day, and there have been quite a few more additions to the club, as well as some people totally redoing their cars (RPM, Brian, etc...). I was wondering what everyones thoughts were about re-opening the Online Car Show. Its summer time, and everyone is keeping their cars nice looking, so I just thought that we could put it back up with all new entries and lists. Let me know what everyone thinks about it. For those of you who dont really know about what we did, I ran an online GP carshow that had two classes. If you are interested in checking out the layout of it, please visit http://www.gpcarshow.com. I ran it last year and the layout is still there, but the voting is closed. For those who would be interested, I accept all pics, re-size them, host them and set up the site. All the participants would need to do, is clean the car, get mod list together, and send me your pics. I'll do the rest. If everyone does want this back up, I would like to see a HUGE turnout of GPs, not just the main 15+ that post. Even if you car is stock, I would like to see you enter. Also, this is not just limited to GPs, but all 1st Gen W-Bodies.

Let me know what everyone thinks about having the OCS Part II. Post your ideas. thoughts, comments (good and bad). I want to know what you all think.

Definetly be up for this! A way to see everybody's car, but not having to travel all over N. america to see them! Good Idea, keep us posted!

Come on guys. I want to see a moderate selection of other W-Bodies than Grand Prix's. The contest is open to ALL people, no matter what is done to your car. There have been MANY people who entered it stock. Just try. I want to see some of you guys in there...

What would the latest entry date, I'm in but want to know how long I have to complete what I want before the pics go out. I will enter as is, but would like to get more done.

Right now I am just gauging interest. According to the numbers I have of people interested, there are a lot of cars. So, it looks like it will take me a few weeks to get everything up and running. Right now, it looks like in two weeks or so, I will open registration and then entries for about 3 weeks or so. Thats the best I can tell you now, since i dont have exact numbers, and I havent really discussed it with my partner...