pics of a grand prix on 24"S

rell504

Ghetto as in it looks like the same ugly tacky bullshit I saw when I used to live in College Park. All that's missing is a paintjob with some brand name on it with a speaker in the grille blaring rap music.

I wouldn't call that ghetto. Ghetto would be a 1984 A-body Cutlass 4-door, rusted to shit, parked in a trailer court with $10,000 wheels on it, a "Cutt Supreme" windshield banner, and a Rolls Royce grille.

ghetto? whole up did you say ghetto? explain to me what is ghetto?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ghetto

Now... theres no bad english like "whole up" but you should be able to get the idea.

As for the car :puke: I want to say it doesn't get any worse than that, but I have a feeling your going to post more of this crap tomorrow...

This looks like something that guy on cardomain with the gucci interior would like!

Jamie

Definitely not my style, but it isn't my car either. I like the GP they're attached to.. I wish I had a set of wheels which filled out the wheel wells on the tops, fronts and backs like a BMW..

Looks like a ghetto dweller moved on up to the suburbs!! I think that big rim look is better on older cars. Now if those were 20s, then it would be lookin good!!

The biggest thing that I don't understand about the whole giant wheel thing is that it is about 3 foot off the ground now. That giant air dam is going to eat more gas. It doesn't provide the "suction" to the ground that a lower vehicle will. It raises the center of gravity too much and a car isn't designed to ride that high.

Very similar to the days when everyone lowered their trucks to the ground. They aren't designed to do that. Why would you buy a car and raise it or buy a truck and lower it? I mean fuck the fashion statement. It is a large amount of money to sling at something just to potentially screw the thing up.

Oh, and in most states (I know TX and FL for sure) if you modify the suspension or wheels to out of OEM and get a flat which blocks traffic, they can and will cite you and can tow your car. One of my friends had one of those lowered trucks and got a flat on one of the bridges in FL when I lived there and the the police towed his shit away. Cost him several hundred dollars to get it back and pay the ticket.

But, breakin the law is what it is about, right? Push it to the edge of the envelope. Oh well, they will learn the hard way, usually.

I wouldn't call that ghetto. Ghetto would be a 1984 A-body Cutlass 4-door, rusted to shit, parked in a trailer court with $10,000 wheels on it, a "Cutt Supreme" windshield banner, and a Rolls Royce grille.

No, ghetto is calling a Cutlass a "Cutty"

One other thing I forgot to mention on gas mileage. Those tires that go on there have an extremely high "rolling resistance." In other words, they are sticky to the pavement. The tires that come standard on most vehicles are the ones that the test gas mileage info with and therefore have as low rolling resistance as possible. Adding just a small amount of rolling resistance plays big numbers with the fuel economy. The cheaper tires you get, the higher the resistance. Oh, and resistance has nothing to do with traction. We will cover that in our other ghettofabulous topics, I am sure.

that one doesnt look as bad as the ones in the other thread, it just really odd. huge wheels look really out of place on a W-body. I do like how it is still one color though, thats about all I like about it

I love seeing crazy things like this. This GP just cracks me up! It's like seeing the toy cars on the shelf at ToysRus come to life.

Lighten up! You guys are being to critical. People wouldn't put wheels like that on cars if it wasn't entertaining.

People wouldn't put wheels like that on cars if it wasn't entertaining.

This is true... it is entertaining... it gives us all something to bitch about and laugh at!

Jamie

Most of the W-Body here are riding around with Nascar Sponser all over there cars and 24. :puke: My Mother inlaw

asked my wife if ther getting paid for the rolling billboard :lol:

Something doesn't look right.....???

I know! It doesn't have those fake diamond studded 24" badges on the fenders.

Without those badges, I give it :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown: