Help: UB3 Digital Cluster.

kuwaitliberation

OK. I currently have an analog cluster in my '93 C/S Vert. It has the tach and everything. I bought a digital cluster and it arrived today. I just thought it was plug-n-play, but the adapters are different and I can't just plug it in. Is there anything I need to do to make this work or do I just shave off the plastic things that prevent you from inserting it the wrong way?

Also, while I am here, the DIS is just a plug in, right? And I assumed I should mount it in the sport pod location, if that is correct.

Thanks all!

Don

the main page has a write up on the erlier swap. the pinouts between a 92-93 analog and the base digital are 90% the same.

DID you get a cluster plug with your UB3?

Wouldn't know what one of those were if it bit me in the arse! Bought it from rockfangd and the thing looks like he pulled it off the parts counter and put it in a box.

Where are the plugs for the DIS? Man I am lost. Last vehicle I did any "upgrades" too was a '67 olds cutlass supreme. Those upgrades were easy. There's no such thing as digital until you put the entire package in yourself (not that I did that or anything).

The main page has "(1988-91 Cutlass Supreme)" of which this isn't The UB3 came from a '94 and mine is a '93.

I won't be able to do this until prolly next week now anyway because I have my girls starting tomorrow for a week again.

Wouldn't know what one of those were if it bit me in the arse! Bought it from rockfangd and the thing looks like he pulled it off the parts counter and put it in a box.

thank you. that just mde my day. Can you leave me feedback :mrgreen: I wish i had a plug i would send it out to you. Did you get it on time? :mrgreen: as for the plugs for the Dis they will be behind the climate control