front air ride suspension

Guest TurboSedan

Guest TurboSedan

i know Held makes adjustable front coilovers (altho i won't buy from them) and FFP might too, but what do you guys think about this:

http://www.truckn-store.com/product.asp?returnURL=default.asp&ID=23061

from there web page i can't tell if they make them for the rear or not? i was thinking FFP coilovers to replace my crap TDC coilovers, and then either adjustable front coilovers or air ride. it's expensive tho! tell me what you think........

joshua

Sounds cool, but I would wonder if it's a good product or not, and whether you can get replacement parts. For instance, I also wonder if the strut cartridge can still be changed the conventional way. Also whether the new bearing is easily replaced or if it's a proprietary thing you can't get anywhere.

Yeah, funny thing is they list a SKU #, price, and everything for the rears, but in the title it says **CANNOT MAKE REAR PERIOD!!! So why even list it? Silliness.

Also I'm not sure about "AIM Industries". A lot of people on the truck forums call them "shAIM".