The only things that work is oil and temp gauge?

3.1LUMITIC

Well i have a 90 lumina euro 3.1 and the only thing on my dash that works now is the temp and only gauge. i check all my fuses none where crack burnt anything all fine but i did go head and replace the panel 5 and eletric 15. no diff.up till last week everything worked besides the guage lights. the speed was off by a few mph. any ideas do i just need to get a junk yard cluster and head light switch ive been told thats why my ac/heater panel and cluster lights dont work. :willynilly: thanks

-Matt

the HVAC control backlighting is very common to be just burned out, however replacing the lamps is a tricky task on them.

as far as the cluster, i would personally just replace the whole cluster and see where that gets you it sounds like yours is pretty baked.

x2, just replace it...can't be too expensive from a wrecker. There is probably a solder connection somewhere on yours that's cracked..no use tracking it down when you can just replace it. If it still doesn't work, let us know!!

don't forget.... you need a 90 only light switch in a 90 lumina.l the others will not work.

if you can solder, you could go and reheat all the joints on teh circuit board, but a replacemtn would be better.

Well i found a wire on the back of my fuse block inside of the glovebox that had came lose im all good there. but i check all the bulds hvac and cluster none where burnt out. So i guess its the switch $137 new sounds alil steep for my pockets ive tryed junk yard peices to find out they where 91 and above. :willynilly:All of my gauges work now but my rpms seem to be a little off. thanks for all the help.

-Matt