Update on the TGP, new actuator, FFP pulley, PCV line, datalogging???

GOT2B GM

Just a lil update.

New wastegate actuator from Jud. Wasn't the source of my boost problem, but works well.

(I think I've narrowed it down to the O2 sensor or the turbo itself, ever since I've swapped in the "rebuilt" T25 it won't build boost running off of the factory boost solenoid. No charge piping leaks, no BOV leaks, new boost solenoid, new actuator, new vacuum lines)

IMG_0109.jpg

I was tired of wiping oil droplets off of the engine so I replaced my K&N crankcase breather with a modfied LH0 PCV tube routed to the turbo inlet.

IMG_0110.jpg

The $25 USD FFP pulley from ebay installed with a new gatorback belt.

IMG_0108.jpg

mmmm shiny

IMG_0111.jpg

Couldnt decide if I wanted to put this on or not, but what the hell, why not its only vinyl.

IMG_0115.jpg

And last but certainly not least I have the Moates ALDL cable and USB adaptor, along with TunerPro RT and DataMaster on my laptop, but I'm having issues getting the two to communicate. If someone has the correct defintion file as well as a detailed step by step set of instructions on how to get setup, I would greatly appreciate it.

Thanks

You carpeted your dashboard?

Car looks gourgeous. Must be nice to have zero rust :lol: I guess that's a change for you up there though. hope you get the boost problem worked out soon.

Its a tan Dashmat specifically made for the TGP. I bought used on ebay for like $4 last summer. Its just velcro'd on there.

And yeah, it's nice having a rust free car. No winters for this car.

Load the drivers for the aldl cable. Then you need to go into device manager and find out what comm port it is using. My computer uses comm port 6. Once you know this go into tunerpro tools-preferences and change the comm port to the one your computer uses. I have the definitions if you don't have them.