4 Door GP with mini quads...

Q-Ball

um they def didnt come like that and they def did that themselves...along with that spoiler and missing trim piece at back of hood. looks bad cuz lines dont match up. so do composits. only on a TGP can they look good

you would think that if you were going to go through the trouble of swapping that front end on that you would at least get one with the valence in place....

There was a 1996 GP sedan back in the town I went to college in and the front end had been replaced with the composite headlights and it looked great. That martian light bar is just stupid. The foglights are retarded... when I had my GP sedan, if I EVER had the foglights on, I got flashed til I went blind.... and any time I see them on other GP's, it looks like the bright lights are on and its blinding. What a stupid design.

Remember MommyTaz or something was doing that to her 92 sedan? She was using the older B4U cladding, and last I saw from her she was doing it right..

They did that one wrong IMO.. It could look great, but they cheapened out..

EDIT: Here's the link. I wonder is she ever finished it?

http://www.cardomain.com/ride/434980/8

Remember MommyTaz or something was doing that to her 92 sedan? She was using the older B4U cladding, and last I saw from her she was doing it right..

I always wondered if she ever finished that...

I always wondered if she ever finished that...

Yeah she was great, I hope she got it done. I remember her using mini skirts for leather and dying her seats in the bathtub. :high5:

If you do it, make sure you get yourself two sets of door moldings. It will just make it easier getting things to fit right.. Cutting things shorter to match is easier than lengthening them.

Also don't just throw the BYP nose on and call it done. Go with a full B4U. I also personally think the 93 and older B4U flows with the lines of a sedan much better than the 94+.

If you do it, make sure you get yourself two sets of door moldings. It will just make it easier getting things to fit right.. Cutting things shorter to match is easier than lengthening them.

Also don't just throw the BYP nose on and call it done. Go with a full B4U. I also personally think the 93 and older B4U flows with the lines of a sedan much better than the 94+.

Well as long as you got the 4 door panels covered, I dont think it would matter what front end you would put on. Personally, I think the 94-96's look more "sporty" with rounded fog lights. I did have the BYP on mine and I hated it. The front bumper isnt as smooth flowing as the 94-96 B4U.

maybe a different front bumper and xlaces and it would decent

If it was all matched it would look better.

sry for hyjackin you thred here but can i put the coup frount end on my sedan cutty its a 95

I dont see why not. I put a 94-96 front end on my 92. Although, its a GP. You would just need more work with the headlights.

I'm talking from a sedan standpoint. The 94-6 B4U I don't feel would look as good on a four door as the 93 and older would look.. Sedan GPs have some sharper angles.. The older B4U would accent and blend with these better IMO.. Coupes, the 94-6 looks alright..

..And yes, you can swap on the miniquad cutlass front end onto a sedan. Everything lines up, but be prepared to make your own side molding panels so it doesn't look like shit. I have drafted the idea, but I am not keeping my sedan.. Maybe I'll get another one and try it out someday..

There were some photoshops of a white B4U sedan on here a few years ago. I know I saved it, but I don't find it on my computer anymore.