back from the junkyard

w-bodys_are_the_best

I went to the JY today, and got 2 sets of charcoal leather rear flip-down seats. I am going to use one set and sell the other. There was also fronts in one of the Cutlass's but the driver's seat had some small rips, plus they are sedan seats. I looked closer at some preforated leather's out of a monte, but they have started to mildew, and the metal part of the seats were rusted, I can get them for $10 but after looking, I didn't even bother. Too bad they didn't cover them somehow, they would be mint if they hadn't been in the weather. The rears I got are both in very good shape, just need to be cleaned up, I will get more pics of the seats cleaned up, and I also have the full maroon leather set out of my 94 still sitting upstairs. I will be selling my full set, and one of the charcoal rears. Here are pics:

05-12-07_1323.jpg

05-12-07_1310.jpg

I will probably be using this second set in my 96 CS, and selling the ones on top. Both are out of sedans, the top ones are out of a 94, the bottom out of a 95+ that also has the ECC I would like to swap into my 96. It is a dual zone ECC, and everything is there. Somone already took the fronts out of the 95+ sedan, or I'd have that full set.

I am thinking about getting these gold x-laces, he said 80 for the set, not in too bad of shape.

05-12-07_1307.jpg

05-12-07_1306.jpg

Here are those monte seats I was talking about.

05-12-07_1302.jpg

05-12-07_1303.jpg

05-12-07_1304.jpg

I forgot to post the pics of the buckets I will more than likely pull sometime soon. They are from the 94 that I took the rears out of. The driver's seat has a tear, but pass is really nice. I have the bolts on the front of both out already, but then I realised I'd need a jumpbox to move the driver's to get to the bolts, and said F-it, I'll pull them another time. It was getting late, and I had more stuff to pull. The only problem is, it is a sedan and the seats don't fold forward, that won't work out in my 96 coupe :cussing: I really wanted those monte seats, but I don't think they'd even clean up very good with all that shit that was on them. He said I could have them for $10 so I was thinking about grabbing them and trying to clean them up, if they are too gone, I'd only be out $10.

05-12-07_1320.jpg

05-12-07_1321.jpg

05-12-07_1322.jpg

Did any of those Cutlass' have GOOD sun visors? If so I'll tak a set in charchol aslong as the straps aren't stretched...