swapping in ECC

w-bodys_are_the_best

I already have the dash of my 96 CS coupe out right now, and today when I went to the JY I found a white 95+ CS sedan with charcoal leather, and the Electronic Climate Control. I am going there tomorrow to get the rear leather charcoal flip down seats (somone already took the fronts, basterds) I'd like to do the swap, I think the worst part is already done except tearing out that dash in the JY car. How bad is the wiring? What all do I need? The entire HVAC system in the white one looks untouched. I did not ntice if it had dual zone, if it does, can that also be swapped, or is it way too much of a pain? I am also going to get some monte perforated charcoal leather buckets for the front if they will clean up ok, they were maybe starting to mildew and had some glass on them, I am going to check them out tomorrow closer and see how bad they are or if they're worth taking. He said $15 for the rear CS seat and $10 for the monte seats :biggrin: by the way, my 96 is black and has the shitty grey/charcoal cloth seats, sunroof, but not much else as far as options. I already know ppl will say it's not worth it, but I like the Auto system, my 91 has it, and I've had 2 caddy's and a taurus that had it, and I'd rather have that.

I already read a post from 05 about it, PM'd STOCKGP about it(he said he was almost done in 05) Has anyone else done this? I'm really thinking now throw the 284 in the 96, some leather charcoal seats auto climate control, and part out my International.

DSC02384.jpg

Upon further investigation, it is a dual zone climate control, I'm still probably going to swap it in. Here are pics:

05-12-07_1314.jpg

05-12-07_1315.jpg

05-12-07_1313.jpg