Grand Prix Flushmount spoiler *JY test fit pics*

Dirty Rockstar

Looking for all the information and pics I can get. THe 95 GT Fathead45 is selling has one, and I want on it. Not the car, just the spoiler.

I dug up some pics from an inactive member named 90TGP, and he stuck one on his red TGP. I followed a couple links posted in that thread that stated this spoiler was similar to or the same thing as what came on Achievas. I really like the look of it.. I have seen two Grand Prixs around town with this spoiler, and then the one Fathead is selling..

0422071639.jpg

Can anyone confirm or deny once and for all if this spoiler is the same as the Achieva spoiler? Perhaps someone with this spoiler can measure it.. I can compare that measurment to a spoilerless Achieva..

That first achieva looks good.

tuck the tips back some and it'd be hot! Steve is there a JY that you can get one from and test fit it on your car?

Im going tomorrow, so I can check, but we have been looking for an Achieva soiler for the 3 years Danyelle has owned her Achieva.. Maybe we can get lucky and there's one there, but I am wondering if anyone here has had any headway with the spoiler itself..

I dunno anything about the Achieva but I bought this spoiler for my STE.. it's really hard to find. I got it for like $40 shipped off ebay.

Jeff M. has one on his TSTE:

http://www.turbograndprix.com/TSTERims003.jpg

I loved how 90TGP's car looked, minus the hood scoop... I think the spoiler looked awesome though. I have a few pics of them but I don't feel like uploading them lol.

Is yours on your car? Are you intending to use it?

not yet, but it will be. I have too many other things to worry about first lol. Mine's not even painted yet.

That one curves a hell of a lot more than mine. Mine's almost straight. I don't think that would match the GP trunklid very well.

Tried out a couple spoilers today. Let's just say my mind is made up.

Pics.

Achieva Spoiler:

IMG_0588.jpg

IMG_0589.jpg

IMG_0590.jpg

Spoiler X:

IMG_0597.jpg

IMG_0596.jpg

IMG_0595.jpg

IMG_0592.jpg

IMG_0591.jpg

The two shots that did me in:

IMG_0593.jpg

IMG_0594.jpg

As I said, spoiler X wins my vote.

3.4 cutlass....I like the first spoiler better on the GP, the second one looks good but doesn't look like it'll work with the antenner