DIS wigs out

J

Can anyone tell my why my DIS wigs out on my cutlass when its raining out? What harness could be getting wet? I had to listen to it give me morse code all the way to work this morning (30 min drive) and i about kicked the dash, i'm about ready to pull it out if it can't be fixed. Thanks in advance Jay

Jay,

I told you that sometimes that connector (or the wires leading to it) fuck up and that seems to be why this happens. It did it every once and a blue moon to me when i had the car. If you got another connector from the body side of a car from '88-'91 with auto temp control and soldered it in there to the same wires it would probably fix it. I planned on doing it but i couldn't find another car that was so equipped in the junkyard by my house.

Jay,

I told you that sometimes that connector (or the wires leading to it) fuck up and that seems to be why this happens. It did it every once and a blue moon to me when i had the car. If you got another connector from the body side of a car from '88-'91 with auto temp control and soldered it in there to the same wires it would probably fix it. I planned on doing it but i couldn't find another car that was so equipped in the junkyard by my house.

Yeah, I was going to say did you forget what Pat told you?