94 Pontiac Grand Prix power window switch problem

backyardmechanic

My 94 Grand Prix 2 dr passenger side window will not go down. It will go down from the passenger side switch but not down. It will not go up or down from the drivers side switch. The drivers side switch for the both doors are combined. Is there a way I can check the switch before I go and buy another one?

Thanks

If Im reading your post correctly. It will go down from the Drivers Side panel but not the passenger door. In which case if thats the problem it IS the switch. Go to a junk yard and pocket the switch. If you can roll it down from anywhere in the car its not the motor, it has to be a switch somewhere because all the wires run into the motor. there isn't a seper

It will go down from the passenger side switch but not down.

you misplaced the word up with down at some point in that sentence. theres a connector under the carpet. pass side kick. check that. i had mine get fuxored somehow and it the window just stopped working. wasnt regulator or switch. connector was loose