Forum Rant....

SLAMDIT

OK, feel free to move this if it is in the wrong place, but damnit i'm pissed!! Don't worry, not at any of you guys. Actually, maybe it kinda involves you guys, but in a positive way...

So I am on another forum as well as this one, it is for another one of my custom vehicles, I'm not gonna say who or what but if you check out my sig you can probably put it together.

It is a forum that is about the same size as this one but nobody freaking responds to posts! On here whenever I have a question or problem, I post it and within MINUTES you guys are jumpin all over it!!! Well, usually Ken jumps on it in seconds but you get my point. :razz:

I posted something on this other forum and 2 days later, NO RESPONSES. I am beginning to wonder why I even waste my time over there.

I guess if nothing else, take this as a compliment to the W-body brethren that you guys do a good job as a whole helping people with their problems and frusterations on their cars.

Having good tech support here makes it even more frusterating on other forums when the service is not of that.

I know I am a little different on here than alot of people as not many here are into cutting up and customizing these cars, but regardless of whether we disagree or agree on what is "cool" at least we are always there to help and give advice in a timely manner.

:steps off soapbox: Ok, I am done now.

Have a GREAT day!

see ya,

Sean

Just because a forum has a lot members doesn't mean that anyone really posts frequently. Is your topic getting ignored or is there large gaps in post dates too?

btw i think the cutty looks bad ass, chopped and dropped

x2

also i just wanted to add that i am pretty new here too and so far i have found everyone on here very helpful.thanks guys.

Wow, didn't expect this to blow up but thats cool.

Montecarlochick: There are alot frequent posts and posters. I think part of it is that since I have a low post count, everyone thinks I am just some idiot that doesn't know anything. Who knows though, I guess they just aren't as dedicated as some people are in the web forum world. I have gotten some good info on that forum but I guess maybe it is the norm and we here above the norm. WHo knows??

Oh ya, and thanx for the comments on the cut, I really appreciate it. :thumb:

see ya,

Sean

I don't think it's the 'norm'.. I'm a member over at ABody.net, and people usually start helping you figure it out that day.. And compared to some other forums, it's pretty small, but there's always a lot of activity!

Awesome we all don't suck!