Got me a few problems

leman

well the feul filters can be a pita because they have a threaded end and a plastic end IIRC. My oil pimp drive seal has been leaking for a few years now :mrgreen: maybe the LIM may be leaking a little or the valve cover., possibly main engine seal. Good luck. The feul filter can make a huge difference

I'll try and get my camera set up and post pics of my old and new cluster here as well as the HUD unit. It wasn't the best job but it works well. I just came back from a 630 mile trip (each way) so I couldn't respond as quick as I wanted to. As for your hesitation and roughness, I would think it's the plug wires. The first time I took a long trip with her was about a year ago and she wasn't able to accelerate like I would like. She stumbled at times and bucked pretty good under a heavy foot. When I got to my destination, I changed the fuel filter (pretty dirty) but it didn't help very much. I averaged ONLY 24 mpg, regardless of how I drove. Since then, I have changed out the plugs to Bosch Plats +2 and they worked great. My MPG went up about 1 in city driving. That helped the bucking b ut what cured it was swapping out the plug wires. She will pull right up to the redline nice and smooth. On my last trip, I got as high as 28 MPG and averaged a total of about 26.5 and that's going around 80ish (according to the Oldsmobile DIS I installed).

Also have engine oil leaking from the front engine mount under the car. I cannot telll where its leaking from up above that can't seem to be able to see up there. Any ideas.

When you say front engine mount, that means the passenger side of the car. The front of the engine is where the pullies and belts are. Trans mounted engines are so hard to talk about when you say front and back. LOL!

And something else my car is running a a bit ruff. seems to miss when idling put new plugs in it already and changed the air filter, and when the motor is cold and you go to excelerate it misses like its out of fuel but does not stall, and when you go to excelerate hard it has a hesitation then it goes.

Concur with boss on the plug wires. That is the very reason I got my car so cheap. It ran really bad when I got it and I changed the wires and plugs to Bosch +2 and thing runs awesome! Take it another step. Vacuum leak. There is a vacuum hose that runs along the back where the plug wires run. You could have knocked the hose out inadvertantly. That will cause your engine to run like crap and get bad mileage.