94' GP Sedan part compatability...

Stevo

Which years range can I pull parts from for a 94'?

Steering column (4-way flasher switch) lol mine is non-existant although I can place my finger in the column and switch SOMETHING on and off it may have a fuse gone.

Ebrake (cables-specifically)

Also ... will 93' Olds front brake discs and pads fit since there seems to have been a post 93' upgrade to the brakes or are these pretty much the same deal (both cars have ABS).

On a side note. My brother's 99' Lumina 3100 took a shit again and it seems the motor blew the timing chain cover gasket. So he is thinking of taking it to a shop for about $500-600 worth of labour, apparently not considering parts. I'm looking at my 93' manual for the 3.1 and to me .... it seems like a good amount of work but do-able despite the 'fun' of pulling pulleys. He just 'flushed' Dexcool from his piston-slap-happy motor which is probably why the gasket went.

all gen 1 cars use the SAME front calipers and pads. rotor sizes will vary with a change in diameter between 95 and 96 depending. measure to be sure, IIRC they were 10.75" or 11.25"

the steering column switch might be ok. any saginaw gen 1 car with round column 94-97 (maybe 95-99 lumina and MC) should swap... OR buy a new one. if all that is wrong is the button for the flashers is gone, that is removable and can be replaced.

if your car has SWRC a non swrc switch can readily be used with simple mods.