i

ManicMechanic

there's a guy on regalgs.org(possibly cardomain too) that has the chinese rear taillight assembly on his black GS. Let's see if I can find it

This is the beginning of our demise.

If North America gives up its Automotive Manufacturing Sector to China, millions of people will lose high paying jobs, and we'll all have to work for 25 cents and hr to compete with Chinese slave labor.

Um.. how is this the beginning of our demise? These cars aren't being sold here, and on top of that the GM Shanghai plant has been open for a WHILE now.

You know what irritates me about US cars? Almost every car in Taiwan has HUD. Even the little one-seater three wheel cart things have HUD.

I only know this because I have a great friend who lives in Taiwan. He said it's prolly a really old POS if it doesn't have it. Digi everything. We are still stuck in our 1920's style dashes here. :confused:

Someone needs to tell this guy the badging he puts on the inside MUST match the outside. Spelling included:

466022_48_full.jpg

466022_56_full.jpg

I LOL'd at this one..

That little silver wagon is what we have here as the Suzuki Forenza.

That's what it reminded me of. It also kinda looks like the Saturn L series wagon.

That little silver wagon is what we have here as the Suzuki Forenza.

That's what it reminded me of. It also kinda looks like the Saturn L series wagon.

ya a little bit. god i hate the L series wagons.

3.jpg

Haha it wouldn't surprise me if that were the actual size of the HUD display. Everything in Buicks seems to be made abnormally large, as if its drivers were hard of seeing.

This is the beginning of our demise.

If North America gives up its Automotive Manufacturing Sector to China, millions of people will lose high paying jobs, and we'll all have to work for 25 cents and hr to compete with Chinese slave labor.

Beginning? The beginning was when Clinton gave China "Most Favored Nation" trading status. That term is now obsolete, but the effect continues. If the USA has problems with the economy, does it make sense to export money to the Communists?

The best thing we could do is to eliminate the personal income tax and it's April 15th filing--and paperwork--and record keeping-- in favor of an import tax, paid at checkout like a sales tax. Use a graduated scale, so crap imported from Communist or other hostile nations requires the highest tax, and our border neighbors--Canada and Mexico--pay the least import tax.

No tax on imported stuff we CAN'T produce domestically--such as aluminum ore (bauxite) since the USA doesn't have much aluminum ore that can be mined.

Aren't Buicks in China kinda like what BMWs and Mercedes' are in the US?

You're considered something of a high-roller if you have one?

3.jpg

Haha it wouldn't surprise me if that were the actual size of the HUD display. Everything in Buicks seems to be made abnormally large, as if its drivers were hard of seeing.

:lol:

FWIW, they got the GP HUD.