Foglight interchange

ismellrealbad

94-96 Grand prix, these ones will fit, I have a set, I have yet to install them so I don't know if it will have to be custom, but it lists them for a 2nd gen and guys on clubgp apparently use them on 2nd gens. I just got them because the lights themselves are the correct size, I'm not worried about having to custom mount them

CIMG1664.jpg

Blazer Tech 2200, the box says they are for SUVs, I don't see how that will make a difference... if you can wait a couple weeks I should be putting these ones on and I can let you know how it went.

I bought them at Canadian Tire, but I would think that most automotive parts stores would be able to get them. The kits comes with everything you need for a custom application. mounting hardware, wires, even a new switch (not the same as the one in the GP)

Jamie

hm.....yeah lemme know how those foglights go. trin to do this sooner tho and make it easy on myself by just screwin them in. ill have to raid the jy and check other models to be sure