Help! I can't open the drivers side door from inside or out!

Bake82

Hey guys,

I need to get my door open! I have somebody looking at it tomorrow,and I need this door to work. What do I need to do to get into it.

I have the door panel completely off as I was able to get it open and take the panel off. I then tried adjusting the outside door handle by removing the little piece that protects the door handle in the door jam.

I am completely stuck. Any help would be greatly appreciated how I can get the door open, and then fix my problem so I can open it when I need it to be open!

I ended up msging 93luminaz34 and he helped me through it. Got the door fixed and working better than ever! Thanks MAtt!

I was lucky enogh I had the door panel off, so I un hooked the rod from the outside door handle in the door...pushed down on that part, the door popped open, then adjusted the rod at the door handle in the door jam. This allowed me to open the door from the inside, and then I replaced the door handle with a known good one, and it did the trick!

Gotcha.

Sometimes those rods can be pesky.

Fuck yah....I was ready to throw in the towel....but kept going and it works great now!