Good price for some interior goodies?

Monkton

Well once my Cutlass is road worthy again I plan on redoing the interior. Right now it's got cloth 60/40 split seats and column shift. Ghey. So I want some nice seats and floor shift. I went to the junkyard today and found a Cutlass Supreme two door with leather seats and the center console I want. $50 for each seat, $100 for all the shifter goodness, and $75 for everything else in the center console. $275 seem like a fair price to you guys? Didn't seem half bad to me... Also are they AQ9's? They were tan, I thought that AQ9's were only black...

Not AQ9s since tan wasn't an International interior color option.

1995-97s (only years to have tan leather, I recall) did not come with AQ9s.

my 94 ha2 tan cloth, but not leather. I have also seen cloth in 93 and 92. but no tan leather till 95?

I got all my interior parts for my GP, console, DIC, DIC wiring harness, AQ9's, AQ9 wiring harness, shifter assembly, and cable for under $100. Those prices blow.

Damn... where from? JY? They guy said $500 for the whole car but A. I don't have a good/cheap way to get it to my house and B. My dad doesn't need another Cutlass in the yard... we just got rid of the body donor for mine.

Horrible. Im getting charcoal AQ9's, front console with dic, rear buckets with console, rear passthrough, and some small other for 100 bucks.