New system... Well new to me. (PICS 56k warned)

Q-Ball

Well, I got some new speakers! I bought all of Dave (C-Bad's) old stuff.

5.25" Infinity 5010CS components, 6x9" 2-way Infinity rear speakers, Kenwood 800 Watt Amp, 12" Pioneer Preimer Sub in a sealed box.

I got the amp and sub working good now. I still have to connect the door speakers and the infinity's in the rear deck. Just waiting for my friend to drop off my soldering iron and shit. Infact, I'm gonna call him now.

Well I'm on my way out to get it now! Hurray!

Ok, heres the pics of the sub and amp. I didnt have time to do the rear speakers or the doors. I got carried away doing the trunk. You can also see where I grounded the amp to the rear bumper bolt. Its a perfect spot!

HPIM1865.jpg

HPIM1866.jpg

HPIM1867.jpg

HPIM1868.jpg

HPIM1869.jpg

HPIM1870.jpg

HPIM1871.jpg

HPIM1872.jpg

HPIM1873.jpg

HPIM1874.jpg

HPIM1875.jpg

HPIM1876.jpg

And a cop pulled over some guy right infront of my house. Earlier today, I heard him driving and his muffler was dragging. He came back tonight with no muffler and the cop pulled him over and gave him a nice ticket. I turned the flash off so I wouldnt make any attention to myself.

HPIM1877.jpg

HPIM1878.jpg

HPIM1879.jpg

HPIM1880.jpg

I got that amp and to be completely honest>>I hate it.

but my friend has one that works alright. hope it doesnt clip off for you constantly like mine does.

I keep it in the ford. :lol:

well I paid $200 for it and 2 fosgate 10s.turned out to be pretty much a bunk deal no warranty.

Crazy, thats the exact system I have! 2 10" P2 punches in a banpass box ($150) and I think I paid another $75 or $100 for the amp, can't remember, it was over a year ago now.

The banpass box will be going this summer though, as soon as I get the leaky trunk issue dealt with, I'll be building a new sealed enclosure w/ amp rack.

Jamie

well I paid $200 for it and 2 fosgate 10s.turned out to be pretty much a bunk deal no warranty.

Crazy, thats the exact system I have! 2 10" P2 punches in a banpass box ($150) and I think I paid another $75 or $100 for the amp, can't remember, it was over a year ago now.

The banpass box will be going this summer though, as soon as I get the leaky trunk issue dealt with, I'll be building a new sealed enclosure w/ amp rack.

Jamie

you know what it is right? you gotta take off the taillight lens and clean both surfaces with denatured alcohol. then take some blue or black silicone and put a thick bead around the foam gasket and reassemble it. I just sprung a nasty leak there and that fixed her all up. :wink:

you know what it is right? you gotta take off the taillight lens and clean both surfaces with denatured alcohol. then take some blue or black silicone and put a thick bead around the foam gasket and reassemble it. I just sprung a nasty leak there and that fixed her all up. :wink:

I know that is part of it, but I also have water coming in from elsewhere, somewhere closer to the rear window...

wow you're really tearing into that car.

Hes always torn into that car, lol, the doors haven't had interior on them in at least 6 month... Jason has discovered the meaning of "project car"

One day (and a lot of $$$ later) its going to be a nice car... maybe even nicer than mine... but not likely, lol

Jamie