My Official Future Mod List

BCM

That'll probably never come true. :lol: But here's what I want to do.

-Another set of headlights, kinda getting tired of my painted ones, then just stick with clear corners.

-Remove Orange from my taillight lenses (I hear this is a PITA, but oh well)

-Windows need re-tinted, want to go with 20% all around.

-'97+ GP style sunroof (anyone know of a place that could do this?)

2eb7_12.JPG

-Razzi Ground Effects Kit

2062288_201_full.jpg

On a black car:

714932_88_full.jpg

V Note the removed orange from the tails

714932_73_full.jpg

Link: http://www.cardomain.com/ride/714932/2

-18" American Racing Rebels (Black) (any other rim suggestions let me know)

2062288_199_full.jpg

-Cartuning Performance 3800 Turbo Kit w/ PT-61 Precision Turbo upgrade (possibly the intercooler as well)

2062288_200_full.jpg

Link: http://www.3800performance.com/Merchant2/merchant.mvc?Screen=PROD&Product_Code=CT-TURBO-KIT&Category_Code=PA&Product_Count=0

The Intrigue could possibly be traded in on a 2007 Chevy Cobalt SS Supercharged sometime soon(unlikely), but I'll try to keep the Intrigue as well.

I think it should make a badass car if/when it's all done :mrgreen:

I actually kinda like the Razzi kit, except for the side skirts. If they were straight across i might like them. Other than that, sounds like a good wish list. :thumb:

I actually kinda like the Razzi kit, except for the side skirts. If they were straight across i might like them. Other than that, sounds like a good wish list. :thumb:

x2

-Cartuning Performance 3800 Turbo Kit w/ PT-61 Precision Turbo upgrade (possibly the intercooler as well)

Either get the intercooler, or don't do the turbo at all, IMHO.

And on the subject of 97+ GP sunroofs, I wonder if they fit in place of a normal factory roof. I have one in my Regal already, but I want the spoiler-type that the GP's have. I also wonder if GP roofrails fit.

I like that kit on the black car!!!! But at the same time it looks like ass on the silver one lol

I thought the same thing, I didn't like it until I saw it on a black car.

And on the subject of 97+ GP sunroofs, I wonder if they fit in place of a normal factory roof. I have one in my Regal already, but I want the spoiler-type that the GP's have. I also wonder if GP roofrails fit.

Lucky. I don't have one at all :sad: :lol:

I almost forgot, it would also be getting lowered.

i agree. looks like theyre isnt really a good location to mount the intercooler behind the front bumper. by that a mean a nice size whole in the front bumper so the intercooler could get air into it. also would you be installing it yourself? if not, gotta consider installation cost. also gotta consider tuning price and cost for on the dyno. also, whats the max HP a L36 can take? plus your transmission would hate you too. by the time you were done you'd probably want to throw up.

Make yours look just like the black one with the Razzi kit. I love that car, I have ever since I saw it on CarDomain forever ago. :drool:

i agree. looks like theyre isnt really a good location to mount the intercooler behind the front bumper. by that a mean a nice size whole in the front bumper so the intercooler could get air into it. also would you be installing it yourself? if not, gotta consider installation cost. also gotta consider tuning price and cost for on the dyno. also, whats the max HP a L36 can take? plus your transmission would hate you too. by the time you were done you'd probably want to throw up.

yeah the intrigue doesnt really have a good front end for a intercooler. but thats ok, you dont NEED an intercooler, thats why its an option. but it does let you increase boost safely, and of course its cooler denser air, which is why i want it too.

the L36 can take plenty of power. for instance that turbo kit will make it have 300hp, 440tq to the wheels, no I/C!! theres plenty of people who run these on their daily driver. and they arent that hard to install. tuning is simple as they provide a pcm with it that makes the turbo kit virtually plug and play.

agreed that the trans will hate him. thats why he would need to upgrade to HD, which if he did it himself, is only about $400 if he bought the parts from Ed Morad or a j/y.

Yeah that's why I didn't opt for the IC. I doubt there would be enough room to fit it in.

Yeah I would probably install it myself, with the help of my brother.

and yeah the trans will hate me :lol:

The Razzi kit needs dual exhaust cutouts.

Agreed.

Make yours look just like the black one with the Razzi kit. I love that car, I have ever since I saw it on CarDomain forever ago. :drool:

I want it to look just like it but I can't get those rims in 18s anymore :cussing: