Celica Rims

GrandPrix34

Those will prolly hit your calpiers!!! no good, i was gonna get (and now happy that i didn't) konig flatlines, they hit the front calipers. and those rims look like theyd touch.

Just a thaught...

i just got rims not too long ago, and i have a 92 grand prix and the lug pattern was 5-108... im not sure what the offest is on my wheels. I do know however that the wheels i was initially gonna get were "made specificly for the GM w-bodys" but did not clear the caliper bracket. granted with a little gringing i could have taken down the bracket just enough... but not worth having a bracket break and suddenly having no breaks just so i could fit some wheels on....

honestly... i wouldnt buy anything off the net... take it to a shop, if you see something you like??? see if they can size it on the car to give you an idea... i waited around and found some used wheels and tires for mine and paid a little over 400 for tires and rims. rims had 80% and are michilin Pilot aports and the rims are like-new 17 inch enkei... not bad for under 500

- Justin

Probably a good 80% of all wheels the right bolt pattern (or 5x114.3) and the right offset won't work due to the front caliper bracket.

It shouldn't hurt to grind it down a few millimeters. That's what I did to fit some aftermarket 16x7 wheels on the '88 and it held up fine for many years. On some wheels, even a few mm won't cut it.

I took a gamble on the new wheels I bought online for my '89 Cutty (shop selling them had no clue if they'd fit or not), and I lost this bet. I need like 1/2" to clear the caliper bracket. If I upgrade to 95+ Monte bigger front brakes (which pushes the bracket further forward by 3/8"), then I'll only need to shave 1-2mm to make my wheels fit, so the fact that I want these wheels on my car is an incentive to upgrade to bigger brakes.