Anyone happen to know what wheels these are?

mfewtrail

2-1-4.jpg?i=1058165004

I had a picture of a 97+ GTP w/ them on it that I saved from somewhere(no idea where I got the pic...I have tons of GP pics), I threw them on the 93 w/ a photo editing program and I personally think they would look pretty good. So if you know what brand/model they are, please chime in! Thanks!

I have no idea what brand they are, but I think your current wheels look alot better.

Sig claims victim #2 :lol:

I think the ones in his sig are photoshopped also. Those are the rims I want for my '89.

yea, too bad it'd be a hassle to put them on, stupid high offset!

Try looking on http://www.salesco.com and http://www.superbuytires.com. They both have a ton of wheels.

Thanks for those links.....I think I'm gonna save myself some trouble and post the picture of the GTP they came off on ClubGP, I think that's where I found the picture to begin with. I actually think they'd look pretty sweet, hopefully they have the lower offset that will work, it's either those, AE 192's or the 077's whenever I actually buy wheels later. here's a pic of the 192's and they have 32+ mm offset and +38 available(isn't that what we use or the same as the fans anway....I've forgotten tons of things this week :oops: ) 192all.jpg

BTW....if any of you guys are planning on buying AE 077's sometime soon, check out the general section at ClubGP, they run group buys all the time and get the 18'' 077's in chrome for a little over $800 shipped to your door..