Day light running time

RedGTP

Hello :)

I have just bought HID for my GTP, except that, they light all the time, I do not want that they light the day, how I make to remove the daylight definitively? (lowbeam) I removed the probe on the dash, I even light my lights me, but I do not want that it have there always my lowbeam lit same day…

Thnak's !

Yannick

I know on the Gen 2's there's a fuse in the fuse box in the glove compartment that if you take out the fuse the

DRL(daytime running lights) will be disabled, but you can still use the light switch manually.

I know on the Gen 2's there's a fuse in the fuse box in the glove compartment that if you take out the fuse the

DRL(daytime running lights) will be disabled, but you can still use the light switch manually.

And the second gen owners call pulling a fuse a "mod"?? hahaha....J/K :leaving:

And the second gen owners call pulling a fuse a "mod"?? hahaha....J/K :leaving:

so!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?......... :leaving:

• 3 weeks later...

Mine are staying on, but here in canada your susposed to have them. I pulled my fuse under the hood. mines a 92, so its probably in a different spot. The fuses tell you what they do. Just have to search for it.