OMG - Please Help - Speedo Question

NVMY03GT

So since I have replaced my instrument panel lights my Speedo doesn't feel like its report accurately and I have no idea why.

The only thing I did last night was replace circuitry and bulbs. Could the Circuitry have anything to do with things or is it more on the actualy Gauge? I don't know what actually drives the gauges. I got on the highway this morning and I looked down and I was doing like 80-85 MPH. I was like WTF. so I slowed down to what said 65 and cars were passing me like I was sitting still. I tried watching the Spedometer when I sloewed down tto see if it was sticking or anything and no sticks. It climbs like normal just doesn't feel right you know?

Any ideas? Speedo worked fine before I did all this Im just hoping I didn't clip a wire or something somewhere.

What do you mean by "circuitry"?

Basically the board behind the gauges the one that contains all the lightbulbs.

It is MPH someone already asked that :)

You didn't pull the needles off did you?

Nope but it did get bumped. I didn't do anything behind the glass only behind the gaugaes and thats just because the bulbs were blown. Should I put back in my previous Circuit board?

Also Where is the zero supposed to rest. Right now my needle is on the ticker where the needle rests I guess its not on the bottom though?