paint code ?

greencutlassdrvr

Im not sure, but I work at a GM dealership and could find out for ya if you wanted?

do they sell them in spray paint at the dealer ship im just trying to touch up my bumpers

to bad your not here a store here does color match spry paint they get the code from the paint on the car/whatever and mix it, and sell it to you for $20 per can its not bad

Im not sure, but I work at a GM dealership and could find out for ya if you wanted?

I'm not sure about him, but it may be the same color. I wanna know the code please. Whenever you get the time. 1996 Cutlass Supreme, I believe the color is called Dark Teal Metallic...

to bad your not here a store here does color match spry paint they get the code from the paint on the car/whatever and mix it, and sell it to you for $20 per can its not bad

i actually found one out here, they do what ever color you want as long as you have a code for 9$ a can!!! dope!!! and its actuall dark mulberry metalic its discontinued gm#89 wa326d

Sweet stuff! :high5: I knew Dark Teal Metallic was an actual color. :lol: Cdude, how do you feel about me stealing your rear bumper? You can have mine... :willynilly:

All gm codes are usually in the trunk... unless on suvs or pickup trucks... in which case they are on the firewall. the code will be w/e number with a u after it. for instance 34u you would then add wa to the beginning (only on gms) so wa34u