Added a WWW button to my profile!!!

mfewtrail

WOO WOO!!!! j/k.....I finally added some more pictures to my makeshift website/picture hosting site. My WWW button should have the right link, let me know if it doesn't...I'm too lazy to test it out myself. I have in the neighborhood of 50 or 60 more pictures on various digi cam memory cards that I'll be adding in the near future, gonna put em on my computer, burn them to a disc and upload them at work, my dial-up is just to shitty and I don't wanna sit here forever uploading pics. :wink: BTW, I went a little crazy in putting different wheels on my car, I don't have photoshop so I can't make them look quite as good as you guys can, that's another thing I'm gonna do, download ps at work :D

Thanks, and bout time ya cleaned that engine bay, looks good! I also just added my other sig from that site, I wonder how many people are going to ask how I got 97+ torque stars on my 93? lmao

Thanks, and bout time ya cleaned that engine bay, looks good! I also just added my other sig from that site, I wonder how many people are going to ask how I got 97+ torque stars on my 93? lmao

Depends if you have brakes or not... :lol:

Great pics! I love the stock wheels, I saw a set on a Regal and it made it look really sharp!

- Erik

I actually have an extra set of hi-po torque stars that I "can" put on my car, I just don't feel like buying longer/stronger studs and spacers and/or wheel adapters for them, instead I'm going to go w/ some aftermarket wheels(not sure which ones yet), the fat star wheels actually turned out better looking that I thought(the ones in the smallest pic). I had 3 sets of torque stars at one point, 2 Hi-Po ones(counting the ones on my 01 GTP) and one set of metallic silver ones, I sold the metallic ones a while back to a very nice guy on ClubGP. I'm fixing to have lots of volvo parts pics..don't laugh at the pimping volvo..please :wink: since I'm parting out the drivetrain and swapping in a 302 wayyyy on down the road. I'm keeping the body/chassis(it's in awesome shape) and a few select pieces for myself(possibly the intercooler/plumbing and turbo).