sunroof questions?

stlunatics2oo3

okay i am wonderin what are the measurements from the stock sunroof cause i am gonna put mine in myself so i want it to look as stock as possible so i want it to be at the about same spots ..

plus i am wondering for those of you who have had a sunroof put in what did you have to replace if anything ???

thanks

jeremy

plus i am wondering for those of you who have had a sunroof put in what did you have to replace if anything ???

Nope... the company that installed it garentees for leaks for the life of the car.

I never had a problem with the flip-up / removable sunroof on my old Cutlass.

Great modifications, you'll love the benefits it brings... :shock:

- Erik

well i was thinkin of havin my dad put it in he is a body man so i figure he could do this so would i need to get another headliner >???

let me kno

thanks

jeremy

um i dont think u would need a new headliner, you just cut the same hole thru that and get that rubberish, flexible kinda thing that will slide over the edes of the cut (all sunroofs should have this on the headliner). if u dont know what im talkling about ill take a pic

well i was thinkin of havin my dad put it in he is a body man so i figure he could do this so would i need to get another headliner >???

Only if you biff it... and in that case, I'd be worried more of the sheet-metal then the headliner.

Like ismellrealbad, they cut through it, and blended it in with the hardware of the sunroof.

You should be fine, be double measure and cut once... :D

- Erik

oh yeah i am will measure real good like 4 times but yeah i got the glass for a sunroof givin to me so tomorrow i am hittin a junk yard to find the seal and stuff for the size of window i have but yeah my dad will be very careful so thank you redfox and rob you helped answer some questions

thanks

jeremy