Been looking at interior options

Dirty Rockstar

So, I brought up from the Lumina (After the depressing discovery of engine carnage) an interior panel. I have been mulling over what types of fabrics to use throughout the car.. I think I might give suede leather a shot on the pillars and door panels.. THen for the inserts near the window some sort of leather type stuff.. Or Vinyl.. Now, along the bottom of the doors front and back, it has a carpet material which I think looks like shit.. I don't think suede down there would be a good idea, because it can start raining at any moment here in MN.. What would you guys suggest for materials? I don't know if I want to do suede on the headliner yet.. That would get a touch expensive, lol..

no. thats what I think steve.

I think I'm going to do a vinyl headliner for one of my verts. thoughts?

why noy do your up in vinyl on the pilars and everywhere, with leather only on the parts you touch, like the door panels? and not suede. maybe fake suede for the headliner and visors, but everything else with regular vinyl or leather?

Hmm...

..I am thinking of the vinyl like stuff in the areas where that nasty stupid ass carpet is on the panels.. Anyone know how well BLACK vinyl goes with Pontiac CHARCOAL seating? If the match is sub-par, I won't bother finding a new set of fronts and just get a set of AQ9s recovered (Same for my rear bench)..

..I'd like to know how well it matches if anyone has tried painting/modding panels.. Thanks :cool:

Reminds me of my door panels. I wanted to do the carpet in black, and keep the lighter grey color for contrast. The black and the charcoal were different, but it didn't look bad at all.

Feb1001.jpg

Just replace the carpet with more interior carpet thats black, don't do suede unless it's inserts.

I had a new dash, and the plans were gunmetal, black, and light grey. I had a nice color scheme going, but that kinda didn't happen.