grand prix 1990 turbo Mclaren

whip

Hi There! I am new to this website. I just picked up a rare 1990 Mclaren turbo Gp. I have read they only offered these for two years. My car is in good shape and need some TLC. Does anyone have any exta parts for these cars? The title I have is dated 1990 and I do believe this has been a one owner car. I am looking for some hood louvers. Thanks, Ken.

Also check the for sale section over at TGPForums.com (TGP specific message board), there's usually someone there parting out a car or that has spare parts.

if you want you could make a WTB: Thread in the For sale/trade wanted section of this forum. quite a few of us here could help you out in more detail once we know exactly what you are looking for

Hi There! I am new to this website. I just picked up a rare 1990 Mclaren turbo Gp. I have read they only offered these for two years.

you could get a factory Turbo GP???

Hi There! I am new to this website. I just picked up a rare 1990 Mclaren turbo Gp. I have read they only offered these for two years.

didnt' they come in white?

didnt' they come in white?

they came in white and maroon :)

Hey guys! Thanks for the response on my 1990TGP. I ahve been a "poncho" guy allmy life. I have had some GTO"s,but always fell in for the Grand Prix's. i figured it was time to get into the newer stuff. I currently own a 1991 Grand Prix SE I am driving, which is red and has almost the same options as my 1990. Hopefully I will post picture in the future.

Whip,i am like you.I too love pontiacs.I sold an 88 L98 GTA to buy my TGP.I also currently own a 97 grand am (probably the worst pontiac ever made but it was free) and 93 LT1 formula firebird.BTW,i will get pics to you of the hood louvers soon.