Newbie just saying "hi"

MP95GP

Hey all. Some of you might know me from ClubGP, but for those of you who don't, What's Up?

My info:

Live in Ohio - Drive a 1995 Green Grand Prix SE (3100SFI) - Work for high class suspension shop (Office Manager) - Big W-Body Fan - Name: Matthew - Email: matthew@mp95gp.com - AIM: XXXXXWWWWW (5 Xs, 5 Ws) - Website: http://www.mp95gp.com

For more about my car, check out my site. Has newer pics, Mod info, and future Mod plans. Thats about it...did I leave anything out?

Shawn, this site ROCKS!!!

Welcome, friend. As you may have noticed by my perfect grammar and spelling, I am one of many bots that idle on this forum. We aim to please you. Press 1 to be directed to one of our available sales associates. Press 2 to be directed to another automated recording. Press 3 if you actually believe this is a bot. Thank you, and please visit again.

Hey all. Some of you might know me from ClubGP, but for those of you who don't, What's Up?

My info:

Live in Ohio - Drive a 1995 Green Grand Prix SE (3100SFI) - Work for high class suspension shop (Office Manager) - Big W-Body Fan - Name: Matthew - Email: matthew@mp95gp.com - AIM: XXXXXWWWWW (5 Xs, 5 Ws) - Website: http://www.mp95gp.com

For more about my car, check out my site. Has newer pics, Mod info, and future Mod plans. Thats about it...did I leave anything out?

Shawn, this site ROCKS!!!

Welcome!! This is a great place for anything you need to know about your Gen I W-body. I hope you find whatever you need here and enjoy it as much as I/we do

Robby

Welcome. Just like W-Body's, our automated bots are in constant need of repair. Please be patient while our service department takes care of the current situation. Thank you.

Welcome! We needed more Matts here anyways :wink: I'm sure you can probably discern who I am, I figured I'd be creative and add an "m" to my clubgp handle :lol:

Mfrewtrail - Aren't those rims from a Gen2 Grand Prix? I thought you'd need wheel spacers in order to mount those rims because the calipers would bang into the rim!

Thanks, and bout time ya cleaned that engine bay, looks good! I also just added my other sig from that site, I wonder how many people are going to ask how I got 97+ torque stars on my 93? lmao

There's number one! Sucker! J/K

We really need to stop playing games... :lol:

But... mfewtrail, you should really keep track!

- Erik

Thanks, and bout time ya cleaned that engine bay, looks good! I also just added my other sig from that site, I wonder how many people are going to ask how I got 97+ torque stars on my 93? lmao

There's number one! Sucker! J/K

We really need to stop playing games... :lol:

But... mfewtrail, you should really keep track!

- Erik

Muahahahahaha, the sig claims victim number one!!! too bad you beat me to it!! I was replying to my other thread 8) BTW, Matt, w/ those Koni's when you adjust them? do they just tighten/loosen up or do they lower the car a tad? just curious

You just adjust them at the top with a little knob. You turn it clockwise to stiffen them, and vice-versa to soften. If you change them up, the ride height does not change.