Photochop help!!!

Pontiac6KSTEAWD

wow. at first sight of this thread i thought no way, please dont do it. after seeing that im almost stunned how good that looks. props to good taste n ps skills

This work?

TGP-Wheels.jpg

Like OMG, 97loudcut is gonna tell you to quit photoshopping your car into something it isn't.

BTW, that looks good!

Wow, and you say I am immature :rolleyes:

I will just set aside another one of Turby's incompetent comments, and say that those look really good!

Like OMG, 97loudcut is gonna tell you to quit photoshopping your car into something it isn't.

But PS is sooo much easier. lol

And everybody does it. But I get called out for doing it. Must be cause I'm immature.

But PS is sooo much easier. lol

And everybody does it. But I get called out for doing it. Must be cause I'm immature.

Dude just STFU and drop it. You bringing this shit up EVERY single chance you get makes you immature.

That PS looks damn good!!!!!

Dude just STFU and drop it. You bringing this shit up EVERY single chance you get makes you immature.

And yet you feel the need to reply to my posts. Pot meet kettle.

This work?

TGP-Wheels.jpg

Man that looks hot! Thanks!!

Any one else want to contribute???

The rim brand name is Borbet, Dont know the model, but I can pick em up locally to me for 300 bucks with tires.. 235-50-r17. So thats the next question, will these rims and tires work with a TGP??