So, a new GP book just came out

Euro

I think this was W-body relevant, so I put it here. This is a cool book. The Borders out here at school got them in today and I went and picked mine up. Even though they hump the 2nd Gen's on the cover and back, there's still a pretty damn good 1st Gen section. Here's some pics!

HPIM0152.jpg

HPIM0153.jpg

HPIM0154.jpg

HPIM0155.jpg

HPIM0156.jpg

HPIM0157.jpg

Full-sized scans FTMFW!

no scanner FTMFL!!!! lol

You tryin to tell me not ONE computer lab in your school has a scanner? :bandwagon:

(THe badwagon emot has NOTHING to do with this thread, but it makes me giggle a little when I see the retarded pac-man lookin guy run after the band wagon.)

Jesus, when I first started getting into cars (14-15) I always was in the car section at Border's. Shit like this has been around for a long time.

There are a few other good Pontiac books out there!

Definitely going to pick up a copy to add to my GP stuff.

Those xlaces on the TGP look like they have a hell of a lip on them in that small picture...

Those xlaces on the TGP look like they have a hell of a lip on them in that small picture...

IIRC, that pic is of the TGP concept, and the wheels were more like the Trans AMs.. Would have owned if they kept the style like that!

IIRC, that pic is of the TGP concept, and the wheels were more like the Trans AMs.. Would have owned if they kept the style like that!

^That's why I pointed them out(wasn't sure if it was just the way the picture looked or that it was a proto picture). :wink:

Here's another of a prototype(255/50/16 tires on those xlaces).

http://www.kazmotorsports.com/tpsgarage/images/gallery/TGPProtosm.jpg

Jesus, when I first started getting into cars (14-15) I always was in the car section at Border's. Shit like this has been around for a long time.

Yeah there have been tons of books like this out, but none focusing on the w-body GP's. This book was just released this month.

Yeah there have been tons of books like this out, but none focusing on the w-body GP's. This book was just released this month.

Damn, your up on your books!

Haha thanks.....I try :leaving:

I was kidding I hope you know.

I was kidding I hope you know.

Yeah I know :D