Anyone seen this spoiler or have more pictures with the LED's lit up?

Q-Ball

I'm looking at this stock replacement spoiler with the LED bar, but they dont have pics of them on their sites. I've emailed the company and the only ones they have are online

This is the factory-style rear wing by Wings West, designed for the 1992-1996 Grand Prix, but since the trunklid hasn't changed, I believe it will also fit fine on 1988-1991 GP's also. This great-looking rear wing is available with or without a 15.5" LED brake light. This is actually better looking than the actual factory wing, because the factory wing uses a regular under-hanging brake light.

Wings West, Part No. 591219 (no light), 591219L (with 15.5" 60-LED light)

Erebuni Corporation, Part No. 513RW (no light), 513RWL (with 15.5" 60-LED light)

erebuni513rwl.jpg

Here is the pic from Wings West

1864_l.jpg

And here is the info from erebunicorp

Wing No.513

WING NO. PART NO. APPLICATION DESCRIPTION PRICE

513 513RW 92-96 OEM Style RW 100

513 513RWL 92-96 OEM Style RW w/LED 115

Thanks guys.

Yeah, I emailed erebunicorp. The no led wing is 100 and with led is 115 US. I emailed asking for more pics and they sent me a rather rude email back.

You must be kidding me. How many freakin' pictures do you need to buy a lousy wing. No one is twisting your arm, you don't want it don't buy it.

Cause I wanted to see what the LED's looked like when they were lit up. All I said after was... well you might not be good at selling car parts, but you sure good at loosing a customer.

Yeah, I emailed erebunicorp. The no led wing is 100 and with led is 115 US. I emailed asking for more pics and they sent me a rather rude email back.

You must be kidding me. How many freakin' pictures do you need to buy a lousy wing. No one is twisting your arm, you don't want it don't buy it.

Cause I wanted to see what the LED's looked like when they were lit up. All I said after was... well you might not be good at selling car parts, but you sure good at loosing a customer.

No shit. That's great customer service.

fuck them, I've seen their stuff before and i liked it. but with that level of customer service, they can go to hell.

no shit!

I've been looking at this spoiler for my TGP and I like it, although I've never personally seen one with the LEDs Lit up, but i think it'll look good. But I wouldn't buy from them, even though they are cheaper than what I was looking at. I'd probably get rid of your third brake light once you get it, but thats just me.

Yeah, screw them. The guy got mad too cause I said if you cant provide any more pictures, if I dont like it, I want to return it for a full refund.

Oh well, I'll go with another company that sells it than. Yeah, I was planning to get rid of the 3rd brakelight under my rear window if I did get this spoiler.

Erebunicorp = :thumbsdown:

a plain general average spoiler is like a $150 option when u buy a new car. god knows what youd pay from gm for oem....or even any aftermarket. consider that then consider this has LEDs so yanno that easily constitutes it to be like 200 more.

• 1 month later...

Bump... I am fairly sure I have this spoiler on the project car that I bought.

It SUCKS! Well it's OK, but don't ever take it apart! Basically I got mine and it didn't light up. The spoiler also made a funny sound. I took the light off to find whoever installed it didn't seal the light bar, so water got in and rusted all of the LED connections.

I coulden't really find a replacement and I didn't wanna wire a bunch of LED's to a board, I bought a stupid LED light off ebay to put in there. I tried to put it in today, and I can't get it to fit right.

So now I am just saying FUCK IT and I am trying to get the light housing to go back together right, and it won't. The notches to put it together have been made wrong. I HATE IT!

well thanks now i know definately not to buy from them :flipa: