96 CS fuse block (mouse in dash)

w-bodys_are_the_best

Quick question, I need a diagram for the fuse block on 95+ CS, my 96 didn't have the door on it when I got it, and I'm in the middle of tearing the dash apart. I will be doing a write-up since I couldn't find one, have been taking pics. I am tracing down a mouse but wanted to practice anyways for when I do the 5-spd swap. I'm trying to locate fuse 21 for the airbag, I need to get the airbag out, searched for that also with no luck. Could somone please post a digram for the block ASAP, thanks. couldn't find my Haynes manual either.

Ok, I quit for the night, will resume tomorrow after work if it's nice out again. I don't want to mess with the airbag until I've heard from somone who has done this. My 96 has been sitting because the transmission is going out, well I took it to town a few days ago and noticed some stuff in the glovebox and on the floor was ripped up. I also noticed mouse shit in both locations. Today when I took it out, the HVAC controls would not work at all. That is why I started this project. I looked for a writeup for the 95+ CS, no luck, so I am going to make one when I'm done. I'm sure a few ppl on here have done this before, just never made a write-up. I didn't find the mouse, found more signs of the little bastard, but not him :evil: I managed to get the pass. seat out, center console, which was a PITA the way they had the wires wrapped around some of the plastic "bracing" in there. I also removed the glovebox, and insulation under pass side dash. I was looking for the airbag fuse, fuse 21, but without the cover or book, I don't know which one it is because they're not numbered. I really didn't feel like having it blow up in my face, so I quit for now. Here are some pictures. I will continue tomorrow, the entire dash is coming off, and everything is going to get a good cleaning. This will also help when I do my 5-spd swap because I'll have to tear the dash off for that anyways.

stuff on floor chewed up and poop pellets

DSC02124.jpg

more chewed up stuff under pass. seat

DSC02123.jpg

chewed up insulation under dash

DSC02140.jpg

This is as far as I got,

DSC02148.jpg