kfahn

Guest Anonymous

Someone on here has done it, but the question's answer has been hidden in mystic vapors throughout the ages.

I *think* it needs to get wired into the actial DIC harness.

You need the temp. sensor, it should mount by the raiator, look in front of it. Was the wires already there for the DIC? Is it from a 94 or 95 GP? 94-95 models are different than 96 ones. So I've been told. The fuel econemy on mine didn't work at first either, it might need to reprogram itself or something????

You need the temp. sensor, it should mount by the raiator, look in front of it. Was the wires already there for the DIC? Is it from a 94 or 95 GP? 94-95 models are different than 96 ones. So I've been told. The fuel econemy on mine didn't work at first either, it might need to reprogram itself or something????

I already have the temp sensor, I got it off the junkyard car. See my post above for what I need now.. everything else on the DIC works.

Soory I didn't read everything :lol: Anyway I know of a rite up on this I'll see if I can pull it up. I do know it is wired straight from the sensor, should be 2 wires, to the DIC itself. The wires off the DIC are the light green and black wire, and the yellow wire, the yellow wire is the ground for the sensor. Wire both those wires to the sensor and you should be set.