Performance Mono-Leafspring

91GranSport

its done and its for $299 from Flex A Form. I was posting info i got from him but too many people on this board highly critized the idea so i stop posting. I will however purchase it...my ST lowering springs should get here soon and my next paycheck is all for the LEAF!

Fuck the others who were criticizing it. A rear mono-leafspring should be safer than having rear coilovers. The chances of rear coilovers bursting through the rear shock towers is very unlikely but I like the thought of keeping my vehicle the way it should've been. Unfortunately I don't think a rear mono-leafspring will have the performance of the coilovers but I'll take safety over performance.

Let us know how it turns out.

its done and its for $299 from Flex A Form. I was posting info i got from him but too many people on this board highly critized the idea so i stop posting. I will however purchase it...my ST lowering springs should get here soon and my next paycheck is all for the LEAF!

the leaf is done and i will buy it. they are moving to a new building so in a couple weeks everything should be setup again. as i said, i will get it with the ST front coils. i already have the ADDCO rear sway bad (must have for handling freaks like me!). me car does not lean AT ALL! :D