dyno sheets and questions!

futuretgper

hey guys...i just got around to scanning my dyno sheets from last summer. i have written some question on them....have a looksee!

http://rides.webshots.com/album/352482413hIMVWj?start=12

anything guys?!?!

I dont know the answer to your question but i would like to just say that you have 1 HP more than me but i have 44LB/FT torque more than you according to my dyno sheet.Do you have a chip?Was that a dynojet?ITs kinda weird were so close in HP but a good ways off in torque.

That is the best dyno on the planet...a Dyno Dynamics machine. :mrgreen:

The A/F you are seeing is perfectly normal if you are running a stock or Jeff M chip. Considering sub-10:1 A/F is what both of them run.

Want to see an easy 30 HP gain? :burnout:

As long as you do not have leaks in your exhaust system and the WB on the dyno was air cleared and warmed up before he dumped it in your tailpipe...then you MIGHT see a 0.1-0.2 leaner A/F after the cat converter.

yeah that is strange 350tpi....yeah i have the topgun 160 for a chip. do you guys think im down on torque?? all runs on a dyno dynamics awd dyno!

yeah i heard they were the best!

but i just did the conversion to comare to what most people dyno on....dynojet

That is the best dyno on the planet...a Dyno Dynamics machine. :mrgreen:

oh, please :rolleyes: :mrgreen:

:lol: Paul I think I have corrupted you!! :lol:

You need to know what correction factor he was using to begin with though. If you are sea-level density then there should have been no correction needed...especially on a turbo car. I need the "piss on DynoJet" emoticon... :burnout: