can of red spray paint!

phantomFE3

im still stuck on the accent painting, i bought red paint today AND A NEW LEFT FRONT GRILL!!!!!!!!! :D !!!! since mine was busted before, do you think it would look good if i painted the front grill's red? what about the front spoiler thats underneath the bumper? anything else that i could paint red to make my car look good? i have a can of red spray paint and im not afraid to use it!!!

lol im getting a new hood sooner or later, it would be a waste of time to paint a big rocket on the current hood because i should be getting a new one in a couple of weeks, and im gonna have to paint that one white, because its silver the way it is right now, im gonna paint the new one white, and the turn the old one into a big cowl induction hood :twisted:

the damn picture in my signature isnt working right now since i tried putting a new one in, but i dont know if you noticed but there are already red rockets painted on the side of my car :) just little ones though

i dont know if you noticed but there are already red rockets painted on the side of my car :) just little ones though

Oh yeah, I saw them. My post before was sort-of a joke.

Honestly, some good things to highlight are objects that are under the hood.

Strut braces, motor mounts, plenums, and other little parts can dress up the car.

As for the actual exterior:

* brake calipers

* side-mirrors (but yours are matched to white, I like)

* other small parts, nothing major

You start mis-matching spoilers + front air-dams, we may have to update your Cutlass to import ricer status.

Honestly + personally, don't ruin the paint you've got.

- Erik

Just my opinion, but I don't think any red paint would look good on your white car at all.

I agree with Redfox, I'd keep it mostly to engine parts, that way they don't show when you close the hood. :wink:

i finally got the pics to work again, check out the little lightsin the back window, ya dig? :naughty:

Scrape that Carvita sticker right off... that's narly!!! :puke:

I hate dealer advertising... I pull it off before I even drive off the lot. I'm so nice!

- Erik

I actually painted my grills red. I also had red ventvisors and a stripe to go with it though

do you have any pictures of what the grills and visors look like?

Yay! I have no dealer stickers either! Never had em, when the car was bought. ITs funny, caus almost every other one you see arround here has the big Olds Dealer "Royal Oldsmobile". Dang, even our 70s and 80s Cutlass's had em from there!

Debs truck only had a liscene plate cover. It was pulled off the truck sold already, to her, and we asked not to have them on there.

Jon

dude, a lifetime of simple green, orange, pink, or blue couldnt clean that if those even existed. u need a pressure washer, and about 4 hours of scrubbing. good luck, and i hope your masturbation arm is strong.

haha, j/k cover electrical stuff as best you can and generously spray on engine degreaser, i guess simple green would work. i didnt use it but others here have

lol i was gonna say, damn right my arm is strong i should be able to do this no sweat, but then i read that you were just kidding and it lowered my hopes, oh well, i have a leaky distributor cover, so that is why its all oil on the inner part on the engine, otherwise all those 170k miles of dirt and dust have built up!!