wow huge box 4 1 12

grand prix

my box ix huge it sounds good to but does any 1 on here have any box plans for a single 12? i was thinking a snail shell box one of the single shot ones but i'm looking to build a much smaller box, any ideas?

[attachment deleted by admin] Removed to free up storage space.

damn that box is huge. i don think ive ever seen one designed like that.

before you do a different box, we must know what sub that is so we can get the right size box for it.

ya the amp is mounted to the box but its only a sony xplod so who cares, the sub is well don't laugh its a road master wall mart sub but it does sound really good, shakes the crap out of my car if i want it to and does have good SQ, it has 2in of excursion and 500watt rms 1000 max, i just got it cus it was a demo model and i only paid 20 bucks for it. my system is way low end but hey I'm ghetto :willynilly:

12†PERFORMANCE

BASS SUBWOOFER

» Power Handling: 500 Watts

» 35mm / 1.38†Foam Surround

» 45 oz. Strontium Magnet

» Frequency Response:

23Hz – 1kHz

» Efficiency: 94dB

» Voice Coil: 50mm /

2†4-Layer ASV

» Dual 4 Ohm Coil:

2 Ohm or 8 Ohm operation

» Hole Diameter: 280mm / 11â€Â

» Depth: 140mm / 5.5â€Â

i put the amp there cuz i dont care about it, o ya my box bounces when i hit realy low notes, im geting a new amp its a Power acoustick Plasma Sphere amp 1440 watt my friend is giving it to me for 25 bucks and then im going to see if i can fry the sub :twisted: i want to see it smoke, he said if i fry it i can buy his 2 kicker comp 12's for 50